Drop off your household hazardous waste for safe disposal or recycling:
Environmental Enterprises, Inc.
4600 Spring Grove Avenue, Cincinnati OH 45232 (MAP)
Enter directly across from Winton Road
Thursdays, 1pm – 7pm
September 20 – November 15, 2018
• Hamilton County Ohio Residents Only (must show proof of residency).
• No businesses, commercial establishments, or non-profits permitted to participate.
• Do not get out of your car; staff will remove your items.
• Only drop-off during designated hours.
• No cost to residents – this program is funded by Hamilton County Recycling and Solid Waste District.
Acceptable Items Pesticides/Fertilizers • Solvents/Thinners/Oil-Based Paints & Stains • Lawn/Pool Chemicals • Cleaners • Batteries • Fire Extinguishers • Propane Tanks • Mercury • Fluorescent Bulbs • Driveway Sealer • Gasoline/Motor Oil • Antifreeze • Thermostats • Tar • Oxygen/Helium Cylinders
Latex Paint • Radioactive Materials • Medical Waste • Explosives/Ammunition • Smoke Detectors • Tires • Yard Trimmings • Garbage • Roofing Materials • Appliances • Computers/Electronics • Unmarked or Inoperable Cylinders • Fireworks/Gun Powder • Prescription Drugs
Do you have unacceptable materials? Visit our Recycling and Reuse Outlets webpage.
Unsure of what to do with your latex paint? Click here for more information on proper disposal.